The station consists of a single elevated island platform serving two tracks. There are also two outer tracks used by passing trains.
This station is on the Gyeongbu Line with 2 platforms for 4 tracks. Station and platforms are connected with level crossing.
The station uses the two-sided island style of platform, allowing for up to four lines to use the station at once (see the platform photos to the right). No freight trains pass through this station as it is designed to handle only passenger trains. Restrooms are located on the side of the station building. The automatic announcement system does not use the standard "The X train is arriving at platform Y." Instead, the announcement tells which line is arriving or departing. Tickets are handled using JR West's HeartStore.
The station has two tracks, each with a low-level side platform.
The station was built in 1912 and remained in operation until 1938 when financial distress caused the New York, Westchester & Boston Railway to shut down. The property lay dormant for many years until it was purchased by a local artist in the mid-1950s for conversion to a private residence. The building still retains most of the original details including the two original passenger platforms. The original driveway and turn around for the station has been converted to a dead-end street.
Construction of the station began on July 20, 1909. Work on new shafts started on August 18, 1909, after legal and engineering difficulties were straightened out in the previous months. Preliminary work involved the clearing of a site in a vacant lot south of 191st Street on the west side of St. Nicholas Avenue for a shaft 177 ft deep. More than 20,000 cuyd of rock was blasted and removed from the shaft. It was designed to accommodate four elevators and a steel emergency staircase from the surface to platform level. The four elevator wells were in the four corners of the main shaft with the staircase between them. The emergency staircase, along with those at the 168th Street and 181st Street stations, whose platforms were also accessed mainly by elevators, were used for the first time on March 23, 1914, after the elevators stopped working due to a problem at the Dyckman power station. This resulted in extreme congestion.
Opened on 1 June 1870, it initially had one platform. However, as part of a scheme that saw several halts opened on the GWR with Railmotor services to counter road competition, a passing place was put in and Rodwell gained another platform and a signal box. The station closed with the branch in 1952.
Jenkintown–Wyncote station was originally built in 1872 by the North Pennsylvania Railroad, and replaced in 1932 by the Reading Railroad. The 1932-built structure remains to this day, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2014. It currently lies in fare zone 3 and includes a parking lot with 450 spaces. The West Trenton Line branches off of the SEPTA Main Line at this station.
Former franchise holder First North Western ran Euston services from Blackpool which called at Leyland in the late 1990s but these were soon discontinued. Leyland station is now very much a commuter station from and to Preston, with links to Chorley, Wigan, Liverpool (after years of no "Southbound" services towards Wigan a 'local' service was resumed in 1988) and Manchester, with no long distance main line services calling at the station.
The station is close to inner Hombruch and on the edge of the larger urban district of Barop.
A local road crosses the line at the western edge of the platforms, where a signal box and manually operated crossing gates can be seen. The main Grantham to Sleaford road runs to the north of the railway station and crosses the line about a quarter of a mile north east of the station, where automatic barriers are used.
The station serves Kruckel, Persebeck and parts of the Witten districts of Rüdinghausen and Schnee. As part of the conversion of the line from a regional line served by N 33 trains to an S-Bahn line, the platforms were raised to a height of 76 mm. Although there is access for wheelchair users to the platform, they cannot enter the S 5 trains, which have a step height of 96 mm, without outside help. It consists of two tracks that are accessed through side platforms. No structure links the platforms because the tracks can be crossed at the adjacent level crossing on Kruckeler Straße.
The entrance building, which is built on an embankment, now serves only as a western access to the platforms of the S-Bahn line. An eastern access to the platforms is located on a pedestrian overpass over railway tracks. Two park-and-ride parking lots are located at the station, the biggest to the southwest of the platform. Barrier-free access to the platform for the disabled is only available from the smaller car park at the entrance building. The station is currently classified as a category 4 station.
The station is sponsored by Wayne State University. It is heated and features security cameras and emergency phones. Passenger amenities include Wi-Fi and arrival signs.
As in the case of Hauptwache station, Konstablerwache station has a large distribution level, called level B. In addition to giving access to the platforms, it serves mainly as a shopping mall and as a road underpass. Below this is a section of a north-south road tunnel that was never completed. One floor below, on level C, is the three-platform station for U-Bahn lines U4 and U5. The western track is used by line U5 towards Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof, the middle track is used by line U4 towards Bockenheimer Warte. The eastern track is used by both line U5 towards Preungesheim and U4 towards Seckbach Landstraße.
The station is about 1.3 miles from the centre of the village by road, somewhat less by footpaths across the golf course and fields.
The station is sponsored by Ford Motor Company. It is heated and features security cameras and emergency phones. Passenger amenities include Wi-Fi and arrival signs.
The station is sponsored by Compuware on the southbound side and by JPMorgan Chase on the northbound side. It is heated and features security cameras and emergency phones. Passenger amenities include Wi-Fi and arrival signs.
The station is between 11 and 27 m below the street surface, lying 6 to 8 metres below the water table. It has a gradient of 1.6 per thousand. The station has an island platform with two platform edges. Platform track 1 serves trains towards Stuttgart Universität and trains terminating at Schwabstraße. Track 2 serves trains running to Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof. Access routes to the platform are at either end of the platform. At the western end of the platform the tracks to the turning loop separate from the through tracks towards Universität.
Nieuwmarkt Metro station opened in 1980 and is served by 3 lines: the 51 (Amsterdam Centraal–Amstelveen), 53 (Amsterdam Centraal–Gaasperplas), and 54 (Amsterdam Centraal–Gein). The station is located close to the Weigh House (De Waag) of Amsterdam.